Friday, October 30, 2009

should we break up...?

Yesterday we chat in msn...
when he offline n goin to sleep,he never even inform me or wish me gudnite...
wat now...?wat happen..?he never like tat b4...
today lunch..he saw me but never even call me for lunch..walau..wat he's thinking..?
during the presentation today.i took hs phone n quickly run thru his msg...
wat i saw..?msg from KELLY SUE...
~~'''........
she sorethroat n he bought strepstils for her...n saywill be guilty if he doesn't buy for her...when i'm not feeling well today?wat he do..?
ask me out for movie...so tis is u...
i rejected him for the movie coz i'm not feeling well n he got angry...
i msg him telling tat he had changed..tats all i can say then i off my phone...
he called my fren angrily n ask them to pass me the phone..
i ask them to tell tat i went out without bringing my phone..
ntil nw...
jie...
am i wrong..?
am i very wrong...?
tell me tat i'm wrong ..
tell me tat i am totally wrong...
wat should i do...?
should i break up..?
i cnt find any love n hope btw us anymore....

1 comment:

  1. I've no idea whether u r wrong anot..mayb u r wrong at duwan ans his call..mayb he trying to explain something to u..mayb it's just a misunderstand..the gal should've know that u r his gf izit??
    Chill la..dont worry too much~~

    ReplyDelete