Thursday, October 29, 2009

Should i knw about it...?

yesterday nite we went for movie...
then went he reach he home he called me to tell tat he's home...
but i fell asleep...he called n called...
atlast...i woke up n pick up he call...
he tot i perpously don wanna pick up his call n make him worry...
coz he send me a msg tat saying:"u wan listen o not?i call one last time n tats it.."
coincidently,i woke up when h call the last call n pick up his call after he call for 1 hour...
i am guilty...he got angry n say.."do u think its nice to play?"
.....haiz...i apologize to him n explain tat i've fallen asleep jz nw..
n he juz reply "OOO"...
am i in fault...??
tis morning he ask me to help mark his attendance coz he don wanna go to class...
ok fine..i help lo...
when i ask him wat time coming to school coz afternoon got practical..he didn reply me...taking lunch wit my fren (stella n katherine) he called n ask where am i...
itold himn ask whether he wan to join..
he complain tat place is far n hot to walk over..
ok ,fine...when i ask him whether after i eat wan me accompany him go eat o not he say...suan liao...
walau A...wat he mean now..?
i really don understand wat problem has come into our relationship...until...
juz now....i get to knw sumthing tat i shouldn't knw...
on tuesday..one of the part-time customer birthday...(young)(girl)
she ask them to go sing-k..
n my other fren goin but aftr a while say duwan go le coz tired...
then he start scolding them 'sayng they like girl la...a while wan a while duwan...
they say he is so nervous abt HER...
they told me tat when tat customer 1st come in to the part-time course he n HER very close ordy...
n now he scolded them bcoz of HER...
after the part-time class he called n called my fre n ask then whether goin o not...
wat now...when i not feelng well n squatting in the corner of the practical lab how he comfort me?
by asking me"wan die le ma"?
or...by asking"wan die go die la...no need bother de..."
so tis is the different btw ME n HER...
Tis kind of feeling...mabe none of u all(my jie) will understand knw..
now i juz stop talking to him(but he doesn't knw tat i knw abt it)...
n wait quietly for my bd to came as my fren ask me to ...
wating tat will he be nervous too on my bd..
jie...
i very sad leh....
how....???

3 comments:

  1. Mei ah...i understand ur feeling..
    Why he like tis de?!
    Is this called ppl's bf?!!
    well..ok..
    if u want u just wait for ur bday..
    see how he'll respond la..
    Dont be sad for him..cheer up^^
    live for urself dear^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree agree....
    well it's jealousy la....
    nvrmd.... It's gonna be ok....
    Just need a bit more patience then ok liao.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do hope i'm juz jealous...
    but his atitude really changed a lot...
    i can't even feel any love from him...

    ReplyDelete