Sunday, November 15, 2009

my birthday..

He is the 1st person tat wish me happy birthday...
yx wake me up early in the morning n ask me to OPEN DOOR...
zadao yi xia...thks for suprising me...
especially bringing lynn to suprise me..luv u all so much...
went for movie 2012 at the gsc signature....premium class nia coz golden class sold out ady..haiz...so unfortunate...
but he promise to bring me watch golden class for another movie..the vampire assistance...
hehe..
he gave me a diamond necklace cost RM 298...
"ji expensive yi xia"...^^haiz...
btw,,thks everyone..thks jie...thks my dear..thks lynn...love u all so much..

5 comments:

  1. shit larr..thx lynn for wat?!he gt do wat??mei liang xin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what mei liang xin.... 简直就是重色轻友 >.<
    Walao.... RM 298
    Rich dao.... Envy liao.... XD

    jk la

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei...
    i got thks u all oso leh...
    haiz...
    jua tat i thks him again nia mah coz he didn ffk tis time...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 重色轻友!!Theresa,next time let her expect ah lynn to plan a surprise for her enough..we keep quiet..we dont ffk ma can lorr..hng~

    ReplyDelete