Monday, August 31, 2009

wan die..

u knw wat happen...yesterday my parent found out tat i have the 017 num ..actually is my dad found out..how he knw??he go n open my bag n dig it upside down when i bring my sis for gym...when i'm bk,he ask me did i still contact wit HIM??i say no n he ask me again...u knw wat...i really cnt stand it ...pressure...then he took out my bag..took out my anther phone n read all my msg out...HE READ MY MSG OUT!!!!!omg...how will u'll feel when ur msg was being read infront of ur siblings..especially ur msg wit ur bf???walau A...i really cnt stand it n really wanna ran out from home tat time..i took my uniform n hp(019)then stand near the door preparing to open the gate n ran n u knw wat my dad responds???he straight away stand up n say...y r u holding those shirt..there muz be sumthing u hide inside...omg...i really got mad n ran bhind n took the knife n my mom too got crazy n wanna join me ...38 meh...she faint n me got shock...walau..scary lo...high blood pressure...til nw i haven talk to my dad...i knw i'm wrong for lying but he read my msg juz like tat...???not wrong..walau A...i duno how lo...i cnt put my anger down for this case lo...sien la..

4 comments:

  1. LYDIA!!!!
    omg....
    So how ah??
    OMG
    so shock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are no longer a small gal u knw..almost 18 jor la..still want run away from home..still play knife then cause ur mum faint ah..
    Haiz..i'm sure u feel that i dont understand ur situation n keep helping ur parents..but they r ur parents..they worry abt u..u always lie to them of course they dont trust u lo..
    Try solve problem maturely and rationally la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. okok...promise la...i try to be gud girl ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see ur promise..but hope u really can do it le^^

    ReplyDelete